|LENGTH OF GUARD||15cm||17cm||19cm||21cm|
Carbon Fibre Shin Guard Technology & Benefits
- Carbon fibre composite shell shin guard provides extreme shock resistance
- Moisture wicking foam stays hygienic & odour free
- Lightweight anatomical shells give contoured fit for natural feel
The strongest and lightest. When losing is not an option.
Often favoured by international athletes, the lightweight low profile carbon fibre composite shell provides supreme protection, with premium urethane foam backing dispersing any residual force.
An anatomically shaped shin pad to fit all leg shapes and sizes.
The Armour Blade Carbon Fibre Shin Guard comes packaged with the Compression Sleeve Pocket.
Designed to enhance recovery time through advanced protection, the Compression Sleeve Pocket has the dual purpose benefit of tightly securing the Armour Blade Shin Guard during intense competition.
- Carbon fibre shell
- Low profile design
- Provides ultimate protection
- Suitable for soccer & hockey
- Technology and Benefits
- 6% of injuries occur lower limb
- 50-80% of football / soccer injuries affect the feet and legs
- lower extremity fractures account for 30-33% of all fractures